Monday 1 December 2014

Crete - Elounda

This is a better-late-than-never kind of post. My trip to Crete in the summer summed up in pictures. Elounda is an amazing Cretan town where if you stay in the right places you can really get a feel for the culture around you. I would recommend Crete to anyone wishing to travel. 

I stayed in the hills above the town of Crete. Near my villa there was a tiny restaurant called 'The Hope', if you ever find yourself in Elounda, visit there! They do the most beautiful food and the most beautiful couple run the restaurant together. 

Excuse me and my sisters hats in some of the photos, we didn't have any so we had to just buy some from those cheap touristy shops, oops!


Top: H&M. Glasses: Topshop.


Shorts: Urban Outfitters. Bag: From Bali. Top: Zara. Headband: River Island.







Top: Camden Market. Midi Skirt: Vintage.


Bikini: H&M.


\

Bikini: Debenhams.





No comments:

Post a Comment